Pages

Saturday 30 June 2012

YAY I'M SO HAPPY...

hello friendzz.. I'M Very happy. i am the second prize winner of my section in my school... ya the first prize would definetely have been better but still its ok. i'll try harder this time... my annual function is on  6th or 7th july 2012.. i'm very excited... 

but my exams are also on the way. the begin from 13th july. so i should start studying hard if i wanna bag the first prize this year... i would soon upload the news of my prize function... bye 4 now




P.S leave a comment on my blog. i really need encouragement...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that's really cool that you won 2nd place! What did you win it for?

ESHA CRYSTAL said...

Ya I know that 2nd place is not bad but I got the first place each year in my previous school..... :-( well I got it for academic excellence... I 'm very dull at games... So I got it for my studies for 1 long academic year. And thanks a ton for commenting....