Pages

Thursday 17 January 2013

TURNING A TEEN

WHOO I AM DAMN EXCITED MY BIRTHDAY  IS COMING.. ITS ON 26TH JANUARY AND IF YOU GUYS DONT KNOW I'LL TELL YOU ITS THE INDIAN REPUBLIC DAY...
THIS WOULD BE MY THIRTEENTH BIRTHDAY... THIS MEANS NOW I CAN CREATE MY OWN GMAIL ACCOUNT AND OTHER ONLINE ACCOUNTS...

RECENLTLY I HEARD ABOUT A WEBSITE CALLED BOOKSIE.. IT GIVES A CHANCE TO PUBLISH STORIES ONLINE. SO I AM SIGNING UP FOR IT ON MY BIRTHDAY. DONT WORRY I WOULD STILL UPDATE MY BLOG AND POST MY ONLINE STORY READING LINK  FOR YOU GUYS..

IT GIVES ME A COPYRIGHT SO I CHOSE THAT SAFER PLACE TO PUBLISH STORIES RATHER THAN BLOGGER..

SEE YA...

2 comments:

Utsuk said...

Hey there, right now i'm sitting with Srishti and i showed your blog to her and she said it's really very awesome and cheering and also you worked very hard. :D
oooh your birthday is on 26th january .. so cool.

ESHA CRYSTAL said...

Hey thanks Utsuk and thanks srishti ... I know its not that cool as compared to other blogs but its nice to know that you like my blog.... Please send me feedbacks as to what i should post on my blogs which you would like to read....

Thanks a bunch and ya please read my stories and poems too when I post the links...

Bye...